Shipping post-Brexit: Everything you need to know
Head of Marketing, byrd
Logistics Team Leader, Packhelp
Save your seat for this upcoming event:
Great! You're now subscribed!
Delays in deliveries, extra charges on cross-border import costs and massive confusion about returns – we’ve all learned the hard way after the UK left the EU.
Six months after Brexit, Packhelp is teaming up with Byrd e-commerce fulfilment provider, to share everything we’ve learned about shipping to the UK. Through concrete examples, we want to share our tips on how to handle your deliveries without any hassle.
Join us for the upcoming “Ask me Anything” session with David Mirzaei of Byrd and Norbert Drozdowski of Packhelp, to learn how to manage worry-free cross-border shipping to the UK.
You’ll walk away with:
- Knowledge of how to calculate delivery charges and ‘handling fees’ properly
- Best case practices on handling returns
- Understanding of what might cause delays in your deliveries and how to avoid them
- Best practices about cross-border fulfillment strategies
- Knowledge about the requirements to continue selling to the EU as UK-retailer
Packhelp Talks are live trainings and “Ask me Anything” sessions with invited guests. We talk about e-commerce, retail, packaging, design, sustainability, and more!
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: